Marquetry Restorations, Marquetry Reproductions, Dutch Marquetry, Antique Repair Marquetry Online Services
Original Marquetry Ltd are marquetry restoration specialists with over 50 years’ experience in the marquetry business covering Italy, USA and the UK. We are confident in our excellent service and fine marquetry inlay designs. Our adroitness in antique marquetry reproductions and marquetry restorations is of the highest level. We’ll make marquetry to your design.
In addition to our standard range of marquetry, we can collaborate or assist with creating one-off designs and bespoke marquetry panels for interior designers, shop fittings, furniture manufacturers, marine craft, clock makers, car interiors, cabinet makers & aircraft interiors. Styles include Classic Marquetry, French Marquetry, English Marquetry, Boulle Marquetry, Seaweed Marquetry, Arabesque Marquetry and Contemporary Marquetry.
Marquetry Restoration of a Burnt Tabletop.
The central marquetry panel is available to purchase in various wood species combinations.
Marquetry Restoration of a Sideboard.
This restoration was for a sideboard in need of repair due to missing and damaged areas of marquetry. This piece of furniture is dated c. 1820.
For bespoke marquetry enquiries, please fill out our contact form or email email@example.com with the below information. We can assist with bespoke marquetry, marquetry restorations, marquetry reproductions, fretwork, marquetry for grandfather clocks, logos or any other unique projects.
We aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days with a quotation.
- Dimensions. Note the sizes for both the marquetry and background.
- Materials. Include the wood veneer type. Additional materials may include brass, mother of pearl, abalone etc.
- Design/Sketches. Attach any relevant photos, designs or sketches. Don’t worry if your design is not clear, we can revise it in our design studio.
- Quantity. For differing panels, the above information is required for each one.
- Project Overview. If you feel it’s useful, tell us a little about what you’re aiming to do.