Contact Glues – Super Contact Glue
From: £4.95(£5.94 Inc Vat)
This is a high strength contact adhesive. Ideal for when veneer cannot be put under a press (it’s magic glue), for curved surfaces where clamps cannot be used and for gluing wood veneer to MDF, plywood and solid timber. Works with veneers, metal, leather, card, glass etc. Ideal for use with veneers, metal, leather, card, glass etc. See the description below for application instructions.
- Size: 75ml or 150ml
- A 75ml tube covers one eighth of a square metre.
- A 150ml tube covers one quarter of a square metre.
- Sold individually or buy quantities of 6 or 12 to receive a discount!
Scroll down to view application instructions.
Purchase 6 or 12 to receive a discount! The discount is automatically applied to your basket.
- Clean the surface to be glued.
- Spread a thin layer of the glue on both sides and wait until touch dry.
- Join the two glue-sides together.
- Push down with your hands to apply pressure.
- Use a veneer hammer or roller to apply even pressure all over. For best results, place under a press/weight. Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes. It is then ready to be finished and polished.
You must be 18 or older to purchase this product.
This item cannot be sent overseas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.