Veneer Tape Dispenser
£59.94 Inc VAT)(£59.94 Inc Vat)(
A deluxe veneer tape dispenser made in solid heavy duty steel. Wood working version, ideal for joining veneers and marquetry. Simple to use with efficient pull and tear action and a water chamber for automatic moistening.
Suitable for all non-reinforced water activated veneer tapes. Accepts roll widths of up to 80mm.
- Product Code: T230
- Length: 320mm
- Width: 110mm
- Height: 90mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
Veneer tape is not included! View Compatible Veneer Tapes here.
Scroll down to view instructions for removing and cleaning the wetting wheel.
10 in stock
How to remove and clean the wetting wheel
The wetting wheel is made to come apart for cleaning and washing, this is to avoid the veneer tape residue drying and hardening onto the wheel/cloth, as the hardened residue could stop the wheel from evenly wetting the tape. Therefore, it needs to be washed regularly.
- Lift the water chamber from the tape dispenser.
- Take the wetting wheel out of the water chamber.
- Remove the cloth from the wetting wheel by lifting off the wheel ends and then pull through the axle. Slide the cloth off the central wheel.
- Put everything back together by sliding the cloth onto the central wheel, tuck in one end at the time. Secure the cloth in place by pressing on one of the wheel ends, then add the axle through the centre of the wheel.
- Repeat on the other end by pressing the wheel end onto the central wheel, ensuring the axle is positioned through the wheel end’s central hole.
All measurements are approximate.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.